Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Girl in the snow by Divij

This girl is in the freezing cold snow.The girl is wearing a warm fuzzy coat with 6 brown buttons.She also has a hoodie connected to her coat.

I think that she's feeling nervous because she's getting a photo taken.The girl has a tiny smirk on her face.There is a little boy trying to get in the photo behind her. I think that's quite sneaky.

The girl looks Canadian and she's giving a half-hearted smile. She's not waving properly either because she might be shy.

I think the girl lives in the Northern part of Canada because the girl is blushing. I think she's shy.

She's outside because she was bored inside her house. She was bored because there is no t.v. in her house.

I think the girl is keen to go back and play again in the gargantuan snow.

I wish I was there too because I've never been in snow.

5 comments: