Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Fun Bike West by Jaanvi


Today I went to bike west where we learnt how to ride bikes and learn tricks and skills. Bike west is really fun. If you want to know more about me at bike west read more of my story.


In this picture are Samara, Taonga, Lorenzo and Zairon
We had three teachers who taught different things. One teacher taught people how to ride a 2 wheeler bike.
Another teacher taught skills and tricks, same with the other teacher. The teachers’ names were Meg, Morgan and Brendan.

First Brendan taught us our A B C. The A stood for air, the B stood for
brakes lucky last, the C stood for chains.


I was with a teacher who taught skills. Mr Nisbet was with my group. There was also Yang Yang, Divij, Andy Ethan, Courtney, Amrita, Samara, Xavian and myself.

The people who I mentioned just in the last paragraph
were in my group being taught by Meg.


Some of the things we learnt were scooting, scooting then putting your foot over , gliding,  and u-turns.


5 comments:

  1. I hope you had fun at bike west, it was a very nice piece of writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a really nice piece of writing By Divij

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a nice piece of writing you have. from Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a really good job Jaanvi BY Divij

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is real perfect I really like you're writing I love it It's like yangyang writing real neat because you write a lot. from Jaz

    ReplyDelete